Monday, July 8, 2013

New comp...again!!

Last night I had this terrible nightmare that Sister Sharp hated Sister Yerman and that there would be emergency transfers. I was like "NOOO I don't want to be transferred!!!" Then there was a part of the dream where humongous poisonous bugs were flying into my new bedroom... The room where Sister Payton was comps with Sister Dee. And President & Sister Oliveira were on their way to see our apartment. Terrible dream right??

Well, today.. I got a call from President. I'm training... AGAIN. Haha. What? Her name is Sister Santos. She served as a mini missionary at one point with Sister Dee. She is going to Brazil, and hasn't recieved her visa yet. (Obviously, my dream didnt foreshadow this.. but it did give me a scare!) Actually, she called up the mission President last night and told him she would like to leave on her mission ASAP. So... Now I'm her comp. And Sister Pina is with Sister Biggs. President said that I am now "mentoring" Sister Pina. We'll all be living in the same house now,.. and working in the same branch. It'll be hard, but fun. :)

As for this past week.... Sister Pina poor thing, has been sick all week. But has been trying to work diligently. Sister Biggs is getting TONS better at understanding. I think she understands between 50-75%! :) Sweet girls. Man. I really love them. I'm sad I only got to be their comp for 2 weeks.

The leadership meeting was BALLER. Man... I feel so different going into missionary meetings now than I did the whole rest of my mission. I feel like I've grown so much. It's nuts.

No baptism this week. Everyone is going crazy over here, but alot of good things are coming out of the woodworks.. The success stories will be next week. ;)

Anyways,... Yup. FAST PACED LAST TRANSFER.. WHAT?! :) I'm excited.

Also, Sister Biggs is teaching me how to sing alto... she just laughs at me. hahaha.

I know more happened this week, but I cant remember bc of everything that happened today!

So yup, bye!
Sister Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment